The Best Memory Cards for the Samsung Intensity 2
WAIT ONE MINUTE! If you’re trying to find some really low prices and good deals on Samsung Intensity 2 memory cards, then there is no need to go anywhere else. All the information you need will be right here, as well as access to the best websites that have these memory cards for cheap.
If you already know the type of memory card that you need and would like low prices, then CLICK HERE to Start Saving Money Now!
Samsung Intensity 2 Memory Card Types
The Samsung Intensity 2 will be able to take 2 types of memory cards. The different types can be found below.
- Micro SD – This memory card format can hold up to 4GB of music, pictures and video.
- Micro SDHC– This memory card that can hold up to 32GB of music, pictures and video.
There is some amount of confusion when it comes to the difference between the MicroSD and MicroSDHC card. What you need to know is that these memory cards are the same thing, the main difference relates to how much data these cards can hold.
Micro SD cards can hold up to 4GB worth of music, pictures and video.
Micro SDHC cards can hold up to 32GB worth of music, pictures and video.
Other Vital Memory Card Information
Class 2, 4, 6 and 10 are the different speed classes that are associated with memory cards. The purpose of the speed ratings are essentially there to indicate the speed at which the data will be written to the card.
● Class 2 – Minimum of 2 MB/s performance. (Slowest)
● Class 4 – Minimum of 4 MB/s performance. (Average)
● Class 6 – Minimum of 6 MB/s performance. (Above Average)
● Class 10 – Minimum of 10 MB/s performance. (Fastest)
The Samsung Intensity 2 will be able to use just about Speed Class memory card. One of the main advantages of having a slow card is the price. These cards are always alot cheaper than their faster counterparts. The downside to having a slow card is that at times, the data transfer can really be slow.
Do I Need a Memory Card for My Samsung Intensity 2?
The Samsung Intensity 2 will usually come with a small sized memory card (1GB or 2GB). This size card may be enough for the casual user, but if you are thinking of using the Intensity 2 to store music or movies, then you will definitely need to go get a bigger card, usually in the 8GB, 16GB and 32GB range.
What Size Samsung Intensity 2 Micro SD/SDHC Card Should I Get?
With regards to the Intensity 2, there are many different Micro SD and Micro SDHc options available. The size memory card that you get, really depends on the way in which you plan on using the phone. Memory Card sizes will be available in 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities.
Consideration should be given to 8GB, 16GB and 32GB cards for the Samsung Intensity 2. These cards will be able to provide enough space to store all of the data that you will generate with this phone. You really will not have to worry about storage space with these size memory cards.
How Much Data Can Hold on the Samsung Intensity 2 Memory Card?
We have taken care of all the technical information, so now it is time for you guys to find out how much data the Samsung Intensity 2 memory cards can hold.
**The table below uses ESTIMATES to show how much data these memory cards can hold. The storage capacity can go up or down, it really depends on different factors.
Best Micro SD/SDHC Memory Card for the Samsung Intensity 2
There are so many memory card options for the Samsung Intensity 2. If you are going to require a lot of storage space on your phone, then we recommend 4 must have memory cards. These cards are the 32GB Sandisk MicroSDHC, 32GB Transcend MicroSDHC,16GB Sandisk MicroSDHC or 16GB Transcend MicroSDHC
- The Sandisk 32GB MicroSDHC is by far one of the most popular cards for mobile phones. Many people love this card, simply because it delivers excellent storage space, nice performance and it does not cost an arm and a leg. If you will be storing a lot of movies or videos on the Intensity 2, then this is a must have card.
- Another cool card for the Intensity 2 is the Transcend 32GB MicroSDHC This high capacity card will solve your storage space needs in an instant. Transcend makes really good memory cards, so you will not have to worry about performance or quality. What I like about this card over the SanDisk above, is the fact that it comes with a SD Adapter. You will be able to use the card in any device that takes SD cards.
- The 16GB Transcend MicroSDHC comes in at #3 and the reason why we choose this card, is that it is a nice mixture of size, speed and price. I really like Transcend cards, as they are just as solid as SanDisk. This is a great card for the Intensity 2 and it is certainly a good buy. You will not regret this purchase.
- The 16GB Sandisk MicroSDHC Card is another really cool memory card for the Samsung Intensity 2. Why we love this card, is that they will be able to deliver storage capacity you will need, for a really low price. It is a Class 2 card, but this should work nicely in the Intensity 2.
**Smaller memory card sizes are available and the prices are really dirt cheap.If you’re interested, then check out the [email protected]
If you are considering the MicroSDHC card, then you need to check your card reader on the computer. Many of the older computers/laptops will have just a regular SD card reader. Having this reader means you will not be able to read any type of SDHC card. There is a simple solution to the problem. SDHC card readers are not expensive and you can get one for less than $15. Click Here To Get Your New Reader.
2 thoughts on “Samsung Intensity 2 Micro SD Memory Card”
Can a memory card be used in the Samsung IntensityII to transfer text messages to a computer?
Hi Peggy. I did a quick search and found the answer on Samsung’s Customer care page.
Samsung’s Customer Care Website
Hoped this helped 🙂