Best Memory Cards for the Tmobile Sidekick 4G
STOP! If you are looking to buy really cheap memory cards for the Tmobile Sidekick 4G or you are looking to get more information, then you are certainly on the right webpage. All that you need to find out can be found right here.
For those of you who already know the type of memory card you want to use in the phone and just want to save money and get low prices, then CLICK HERE TO SAVE NOW!
Tmobile Sidekick 4G Memory Card Types
The Tmobile Sidekick 4G has the ability to use 2 different kinds of memory cards.
- Micro SD – This memory card format can hold up to 2GB of music, pictures, videos and apps.
- Micro SDHC– This memory card that can hold up to 32GB of music, pictures, videos and apps.
There seems to be some amount of confusion when it comes to MicroSD versus MicroSDHC memory cards. These cards are really the same thing the main thing that separates him from each other is that they have different size capacities.
Micro SD cards can hold up to 2GB worth of music, pictures, videos and apps.
Micro SDHC cards can hold up to 32GB worth of music, pictures, videos and apps.
Other Vital Card Information
Did you know that memory cards come in different speeds? All memory cards have different speed ratings associated with them. The speed of the card is based on 4 different Classes and this can be divided in Class 2, 4, 6 and 10. These speeds exist to show how quickly data can be read or written to the memory card.
- Class 2 – Minimum of 2 MB/s performance. (Slowest)
- Class 4 – Minimum of 4 MB/s performance. (Average)
- Class 6 – Minimum of 6 MB/s performance. (Above Average)
- Class 10 – Minimum of 10 MB/s performance. (Fastest)
The Tmobile Sidekick 4G has the ability to use any speed memory card. If you are looking to find out more on memory card speeds, then have a look at the SD Card Association.
Do I Need a Memory Card for My Tmobile Sidekick 4G?
If you buy a Tmobile Sidekick 4GB it will usually be packaged with A memory card. These cards that come with the phone are usually of the smaller capacities and this might not be enough for some people. If you really want to maximize the performance of your phone, then it is definitely a good idea to go with one of the bigger memory cards that are out there. When you have a big storage card, you will be able to store just about everything from videos, pictures music and apps.
What Size Sidekick 4G Micro SD/SDHC Card Should I Get?
When it comes to the Sidekick 4G there are many different types and varieties of memory cards that can be utilized in the phone. These memory cards will be available in different size capacities such as 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB
For people who own a Tmobile Sidekick 4G, we usually recommend that they go with a high-capacity memory card. These high-capacity cards are available in sizes like 8GB, 16GB or 32GB. the reason why he such as these cards, is that they will be able to provide more than enough storage space to store all the data such as music, videos, pictures and apps with no problems. The good thing about having cards this big is that you can put on whatever you onto them and it will take a good while before they fill up.
How Much Data Can Hold on a Tmobile Sidekick 4G Memory Card?
In the table below, I am going to show you how much data the various memory card sizes can actually hold.
**The purpose of the table is to provide a visual into the amount of data that can be stored on these memory card sizes. All the information is based on ESTIMATES. The memory cards can hold more or less data; it really depends on a variety of factors.
Best Micro SD/SDHC for the Tmobile Sidekick 4G
- The Tmobile Sidekick 4G is a pretty amazing phone and by far, one of the best memory cards for it has to be the Sandisk 32GB MicroSDHC. This card is really awesome as it is able to deliver 32GB of storage space. With this amount of memory, you will be able to store all your data files from applications, music, pictures and video with no problems. The performance of the card is also top notch, as Sandisk has a reputation for making outstanding products. This card we have listed does not come with a SD adapter which kind of sucks. If you want a SD adapter with, then then this 32GB Sandisk Card should be check out.
- Another card that should be on your list for the Sidekick 4G is the 32GB Transcend MicroSDHC. This is an excellent memory card for the phone and it is able to deliver all the storage space that you could ever need. You will no longer have to worry about where you’re going to fit all your movies, videos and pictures. This card is guaranteed to give you amazing performance, as Transcend has a reputation for making great quality products.
- If you do not want to spend a lot of money on memory, yet you are looking for size, then the 16GB Transcend MicroSDHC is definitely the way to go. This card is the perfect combination of size, performance and price, it is no wonder it is one of the most popular memory cards out there today. Even though 16GB is ½ the size of the 32GB, it is still more than enough to hold all the data you want to store on your phone. This is certainly a good buy.
- My #4 choice for the Sidekick 4G has got to be the 16GB SanDisk MicroSDHC Card. This memory card is able to deliver more than enough storage space for whatever data you are planning on storing on it. Another great selling point of this particular card is that it is quite inexpensive, when compared to other card sizes. This card is ideal for people who do not want over the top memory and would like to not spend a lot as well.
If you have purchased a MicroSDHC card, you need to be sure that your computer/laptop will be able to recognize it. Many of the older machines are not able to recognize the SDHC format. They have old SD card readers and that is the only format it will recognize. If you are looking for a solution, then getting a SDHC card reader is the way to go. You can get these card readers for under $15, as they are really cheap. Click Here for a Really Good SDHC Reader.