Best Memory Cards for the Tmobile MyTouch 3G
YES THIS IS THE RIGHT PAGE. If you are looking to get more info, dirt cheap prices and really good deals on memory cards for the Tmobile MyTouch 3G, then this is the right place to be. If you wanted information on this card, you will be able to find it here on this webpage.
If you want to skip all of the reading and just want to start browsing amazingly low priced cards, then CLICK HERE TO SAVE NOW!
The Tmobile MyTouch 3G Memory Card Types
2 different kinds of memory cards can be used in the Tmobile MyTouch 3G.
- Micro SD – This memory card format can hold up to 2GB of music, pictures, videos and apps.
- Micro SDHC– This memory card that can hold up to 32GB of music, pictures, videos and apps.
What are the differences between MicroSD and MicroSDHC memory cards? That is one question that we get asked a lot and when it comes to the differences between the two, there really isn’t any. These cards have the same shape, size and physical dimensions. What separates the two of them is that they have different maximum size capacities.
Micro SD cards can hold up to 2GB worth of movies, pictures, videos and music.
Micro SDHC cards can hold up to 32GB worth of movies, pictures, videos and music.
Other Vital Card Information
You already know that memory cards come in different sizes, but did you know that these cards also are available in different speeds? Class 2, 4, 6 and 10 are the different speeds in which memory cards are available in. These speed class ratings exist to show the speed at which data can be written or read to and from the memory card.
- Class 2 – Minimum of 2 MB/s performance. (Slowest)
- Class 4 – Minimum of 4 MB/s performance. (Average)
- Class 6 – Minimum of 6 MB/s performance. (Above Average)
- Class 10 – Minimum of 10 MB/s performance. (Fastest)
The Tmobile MyTouch 3G will be able to use any speed memory card. Visit the SD Card Association if you would like to get more information on memory card speeds.
Do I Need a Memory Card for My MyTouch 3G?
If you get a Tmobile MyTouch 3G more than likely it will come with a memory card. These memory cards tend to be on the smaller side, so if you were an individual who is looking to fill your phone up with data, then a bigger card is absolutely necessary.
What Size myTouch 3G Micro SD/SDHC Card Should I Get?
There are many different sizes of memory cards that can be used in the MyTouch 3G. memory cards are available in various sizes such as 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB
We often suggest to people who have the myTouch 3G that they go with a bigger sized memory card, like the MicroSDHC 8GB, 16GB or 32GB. The reason why we like these cards, is the fact that they are able to deliver excellent storage space, which means you will have more than enough to keep all your data files. If you like to store movies, videos, music, pictures or apps, then you will certainly need one of these big cards, especially after you have been using the phone for a while.
How Much Data Can Hold on a Tmobile my Touch 3G Memory Card?
Ok after reading the above I am sure you are a now knowledgeable as to the different sizes of memory cards out there. Now, I am going to show you how much data you can expect these memory cards to hold.
**The table below was made to provide a visual into the storage capacities of the different sized memory cards. The data that are used was based on ESTIMATES. As a result of that, the memory cards will be able to hold more or less data, it really depends on a variety of factors.
Best Micro SD/SDHC for the MyTouch 3G
- When it comes to the Tmobile MyTouch 3G, the best memory card choice has definitely got to be the 32GB Sandisk MicroSDHC Card. If you are looking for a really awesome memory card, that will be able to deliver outstanding storage space, then this is the card to get. If you want maximum storage space, then the 32GB is more than enough space to keep all your music, pictures and video on the phone. Sandisk has a very good reputation for making great performing cards, with this model it is no different. The only thing we do not like with this card is that it does not come with a SD adapter, but that’s the reason why it is so cheap. If you really want a SD adapter, check out this 32GB Sandisk Card.
- If you are looking for another great memory card option for the MyTouch 3G, then take a look on the 32GB Transcend MicroSDHC. If you are looking for a storage option to keep your music, videos, apps or pictures, this 32 GB card is the right choice. Amount of space as it is able to provide the phone is simply amazing. You can also expect the card to have pretty good performance, as Transcend is known for making excellent quality cards.
- My #3 memory card choice for the MyTouch 3G is the 16GB Transcend MicroSDHC. If you are looking for really great storage space for the phone, then this card is the way to good. It will have more than enough space to satisfy all your data demands and needs. This card has another plus going for it as it is not expensive. If you want a card that is inexpensive, yet has really good performance then this is the card to get.
- The SanDisk 16GB MicroSDHC Card is really an excellent choice for anyone who is looking to increase the amount of storage space in their MyTouch 3G. This card is not as big as the 32GB, but it is still able to deliver more than enough storage space to keep all your data. What I love about this card is that it is not expensive, so you can save yourself some money, while having the storage space that you desire.
If you happened to purchase a MicroSDHC memory card, you need to be sure that your computer will be able to recognize it. Many of the older machines can only read SD formats, which means that if you have a SDHC card, it probably will not be picked up. If you’re looking to get a very simple solution to this problem, you can purchase a SDHC card reader. For $15, you can get one as they are pretty cheap. Click Here if You Want A Good SDHC Reader.