How To Move Apps to SD Card On LG V30?
Take a look at how to move apps from the LG V30 to a SD card.
The process is quite simple and after a couple taps and swipes, you should have your apps on your SD card in no time.
How Do You Move Apps to SD Card on LG V30?
This guide is for LG V30 phones running Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Most people opt to run apps off their microSD card, as it frees up the LG V30’s internal memory and they can use that space for more important apps or functions.
The process is not hard and what you need to do is:
- Swipe down on the home screen so that you can access the status bar of the LG V30.
- Locate the Settings gear icon and tap it.
- Look for and tap on General
- Scroll down until you find Apps; tap on it.
- Look for the app that you want to move to the SD card and tap on it.
- You will now look for Storage under the app you want to move.
- Tap Change and you can switch from Internal Storage to the SD Card.
- Choose the SD card in the V30 as the new destination.
- Tap on MOVE.
Please Note: You should be aware that you will not have the option to move every application to the LG V30 SD card. If the app can’t be moved, the storage option will not be accessible as it will be greyed out.
Not every application will give you the option to move on the LG V20. If the app cannot be moved, the storage and move option will be greyed out.
Also, some applications when moved to the SD card will not perform the same as when it was saved on the internal memory. This will often happen if you use an older/slower memory card.